Bikes, Beers and Fairfax - no better way to ring in the Fall! Biketoberfest Marin is THE place to be on Saturday, October 13!
There’s only one Biketoberfest, and it’s coming to Fairfax on Saturday, October 13! It’s the winning combination of beautiful bicycles and artisan beer, held outside at the peak of Indian Summer, that places this event at the top of Marin’s fall social agenda. And when you get a bunch of bicyclists together it’s sure to be a great time!
Biketoberfest Marin pairs exceptional live music with a brewfest featuring over 35 beers from 20 hand-picked west coast brewers. You can sample as many as you like and take home a keepsake souvenir glass for as little as $35 (advance purchase required).
Start your day with a pre-event ride, explore over 50 bicycle exhibitors, including bike builders, component manufacturers and apparel makers. Or, just bring the family down to whip up a smoothie on the bike blender while the kids bounce around in the jump house.
As the premier fall social event in the North Bay, Biketoberfest Marin supports work to expand Marin’s network of bike lanes, pathways, bridges, tunnels and trails.
Biketoberfest Marin Events:
- Brewfest with 35 beers from 20 West Coast Brewers, including Russian River Brewing, Lagunitas Brewing, HenHouse Brewing and many more!
- Bike expo with 50 exhibitors
- Classic bike show and bikes from the Marin Museum of Bicycling
- E-Bike demos and workshop
- Live Music: The Pulsators, Alice Drinks the Kool Aid, and Blushin’ Rushin’!
- Family Activities and group rides: Bicycle blender, Jump House
- Group Rides, Road, Gravel and Mountain!
CALENDAR EDITORS PLEASE NOTE:
BUY TICKETS: https://biketoberfestmarin2018.eventbrite.com
EVENT URL: marinbike.org/biketoberfest
WHO: Marin County Bicycle Coalition (MCBC) and Access4Bikes (A4B) Present
WHAT: Biketoberfest Marin
WHEN: 11:00 am – 5:00 pm, Saturday, October 13
WHERE: Fairfax Plaza, downtown Fairfax, CA