Classic Marin Ride! Marin Century Two Weeks Away – Volunteer or Ride!
THREE WAYS TO TAKE PART
- Register for one of the many challenging route options
- Sign up for the MCBC-supported 50k route (MCBC members save $8!)
- Volunteer at the MCBC-hosted Nicasio Rest Stop
Don’t miss your chance to be a part of this Classic Marin riding event!
The Marin Century caters to a wide range of rider skill levels, offering six routes from 35 to 200 miles. For those seeking the greatest challenge, the Hilly Hundred and the Double Century climb along Marin’s iconic Ridgecrest Road to the top of Mt. Tamalpais, providing a sweeping view of San Francisco and the bay area. Other sections have strained the legs of pro cyclists during the Amgen Tour of California.
If those options seem a little imposing, MCBC is supporting the Half-Metric (35 mile) route – perfect if this is your first foray into longer rides.MCBC will lead out the 50k in a mass start at 7:45 am and help guide you to the Nicasio Rest Stop, which is the return point for the 31 mile route. Whatever your distance, get ready for a great day on the bike!
No matter which route you choose, make sure you give a shout out to MCBC member-volunteers who will again be hosting the Nicasio Rest Stop!
Be a part of an amazing tradition and volunteer with MCBC at the Nicasio Rest Stop! We have always had tons of laughs and good times at this Rest Stop. MCBC will be out at the Nicasio Rest Stop from 6:00 AM – 4:00 PM preparing food and hydration for the riders before they head back to the Marin County Fairgrounds. Come out, support your fellow cyclists and enjoy an epic Rest Stop – Nicasio Valley! Sign up here to help out at the Nicasio Valley Rest Stop.
SIGN UP TODAY!
MCBC members can save $8 at registration with a unique discount code. To Obtain Your MCBC Member Discount Code, simply email MCBC Membership and Volunteer Coordinator, Jess Willard.
Marin Century 2017 – What’s provided:
- One of the most scenic, best supported rides on the west coast!
- Fantastic rest stop food options
- Marin Century 2017 Water bottle
- Routes all marked by easy to follow, color-coded arrows
- Water-resistant colored route map
- SAG support, radio support by Marin Amature Radio Club and First Aid
- CHP-patrolled course with assisted lane closures for rider safety
- Hot post-ride feast
- Post-ride expo, music and a great place to relax & celebrate with your friends
Register now for the 2017 Marin Century