The pot just got sweeter with Giro Helmet, Yakima Rack and Equator Swag!
Win a Santa Cruz Blur TR Trail
Support Marin Trails!
DRAWING IS NOW CLOSED! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Over $15K raised – thanks to all who supported this effort!
Winner will be announced at Biketoberfest!
MCBC’s Fundraiser is supported
by Tam Bikes, Trailforks, Pink Bike and WTB
All proceeds go to building our new MCBC Trail Stewards Program!
MCBC is excited to be launching the Trail Stewards Program – preparing the next generation of volunteers to assist in the construction of new trails, and to enhance and maintain what we have!
For every $5 you pitch in,
you will be entered into a drawing for a chance
to win a Santa Cruz Blur,
spec’d to the nines and in the size and color of your choice!
The Bike – Santa Cruz Blur TR Trail
The Blur is Santa Cruz’s ride-fast, ride-far, ride-harder-than-your-heart-can-take-you XC race bike. The winner takes home a Blur TR 29er, with Reserve Carbon wheelset, SRAM X01 Eagle components, FOX Step-Cast 34 Float Performance Elite up front, FOX Float Performance DPS w/Remote on the rear, RockShox Reverb Stealth dropper post, and personal touches, such as WTB tires and saddle of your choice. You’ll also receive an MCBC kit, including an MCBC Castelli jersey, bib shorts and socks.
Just Added – Giro Helmet, Equator Coffee Swag and Yakima Bike Rack!
Thanks to Giro Helmets, Rack N Road San Rafael and Equator Coffee for contributing to the pot!
Giro Montaro MIPS Helment – From long climbs to rowdy, technical descents, the Montaro™ MIPS helmet inspires your ride no matter where the trail takes you. Retail value $150
Equator Coffee Swag – Branded Shoulder Bag, Red Flexfit Hat, Keep Cup and T-shirt. Retail value $150
Yakima SingleSpeed Rack – Light, strong, and always ready to roll, the SingleSpeed hitch rack is built for solo travel. Retail value $269
Tam Bikes is your one stop shop for all your cycling needs. They provide sales and service to keep you pedaling. They also offer Specialized or Santa Cruz demo bikes for daily rentals or test rides and carry only the best from: Specialized, Santa Cruz, Yeti, Electra, Yuba, Shimano, SRAM, Fox Shox, Rock Shox, WTB, Schwalbe, Lezyne, Giro, Oakley, Pearl Izumi, Fox, Clif, Gu, PowerBar.
Rules & Regulations
- The “MCBC Trail Stewards” drawing is open to contestants worldwide.
- The “MCBC Trail Stewards” drawing is being conducted by Marin County Bicycle Coalition (MCBC), a non-profit 501(c)3 corporation under the laws of the State of California.
- There is no limit to the number of tickets one (1) person may purchase.
- MCBC Employees, Board members & their spouses are not eligible to participate in this drawing.
- Drawing tickets are $5.00 each. Purchased by credit card only.
- By IRS declaration, ticket purchases for valuable prizes are not eligible for charitable tax deductions.
- Odds of winning will depend on the number of tickets sold.
- Tickets may be purchased by on the internet at: https://bit.ly/2OvfqKv
- All ticket orders must be received with full payment no later than 11:59 PM on October, 10, 2018
- Prize: One prize will be given away. First Prize: Santa Cruz bike and accessories, value estimated at $9,000.
- Drawing will be held at Biketoberfest on October 13, 2018. The winner will be determined by random selection.
- Winners will be notified by via phone & email within 1 day of the drawing.
- The prize winner is solely responsible for all local, state and federal taxes, title, transfer fees, license duties, insurance and all expenses incurred in claiming the Santa Cruz bike and accessories. The Prize winner understands, acknowledges, and agrees that the First Prize winner is receiving a prize and will hereby release and discharge MCBC, and any additional sponsors, their employees, agents, officers, directors and legal representatives and assigns from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses arising from or caused by the award of such prize, including, but not limited to the payment of any and all taxes that are due.
- Prize must be claimed within 5 days of drawing. Any unclaimed prize after that date will constitute forfeiture & be transferred to MCBC as a donation.
- MCBC, its Board of Directors, and its agents assume no liability for lost, late, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, illegible, or entries without payment which will be deemed invalid and disqualified.
- The decisions and rules of MCBC are final on all matters concerning the drawing.
- Void where prohibited by law.