news Ales & Trails 2017 Supports New Trails
Ales and Trails 2017 takes place at China Camp State Park on Saturday, May 20 – bringing mountain bikers and trail enthusiasts together to support Access4Bikes and IMBA’s advocacy work in Marin County and Northern California.
A star-studded cast of brewers will be pouring at the “Bicycle BrüStop Beer Garden”: Faction, Fieldwork, HenHouse, Rugged Coast, Cellarmaker, Lagunitas, and Iron Springs Breweries, plus hard cider from Sonoma Cider and root beer for the kids.
To help you build up a thirst, demo bikes will be available from Marin Bikes, REI, Specialized, Whyte Bicycles, Giant Bicycles (provided by Bicycle BrüStop), Santa Cruz (provided by Mike’s Bikes), and Trek Bicycles (provided by City Cycle). Ride the trails or take a spin through the world-class skills area (courtesy of Gary Hill) plus live music, the famous kids race, and the encouragement 400 of your closest friends to celebrate the success and struggles of opening more trails to mountain bikes.
Here’s what your ticket gets you:
- Free swag, pint glass & custom socks
- Live Music by Panoramic Highway
- Access to Ales from in the Bicycle Brüstop Beer Garden: Cellarmaker, Fieldwork, Rugged Coast, Lagunitas, Iron Springs, Faction, Henhouse, and Sonoma Cider!
- Plate of gourmet food provided by Chef Sven (kids eat free!)
- Free demo bikes
- Group rides
- Skills area
- REI hosted skills clinics
- Live music!
More info at the Ales & Trails site – including schedule, giveaway details and volunteer opportunities!